Continental Survey & Evaluation (CSE)
is a locally branded valuation company and subsidiary of Continental Real Estate. The foundation and success of the Company has been based on long
term and trusted relationships built over the past 20 years. The valuation staff comprises a multi-lingual team of real estate professionals with diversified skills delivering extensive and in-depth professional service, accurate and independent reporting, way beyond client expectations.
Our respected valuation team is affiliated to IVSC (International Valuation Standards Criteria) providing up to date valuation methodology, a strong database, track record and exceptional expertise with one unified goal – to deliver a quality service exceeding all expectations.
Key valuation and advisory services include:
- Property valuations provided for many different purposes such as secured mortgage lending, sales and acquisitions, internal audit purposes, arbitration, insurance re-instatement
- Valuation sub-markets include vacant land, residential & commercial (offices & retail) hospitality (hotels), shopping malls, industrial, educational and agricultural
- Feasibility & Development Consultancy
- Snagging & Handover Service
- Floor Area Certification
- Rent Reviews
- Mr Walid Al Malahi Chairman
- Edmon Watfeh General Manager
- Eng. Abdallah Al Akkad Valuations Manager
- Cheryl McAdam Senior Valuer
- Richard Jones Senior Valuer
For more details of personnel and client data base:
Continental Survey & Evaluation now represents one of the most established valuation practices in the Middle East with a strong reputation for excellence by our most loyal clients who endorse the company including leading banks and financial institutions, government sectors, including the Federal Court of First Instance, Dubai Court, Sharjah Court, Municipalities, private & public companies, investors and developers.